Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
As Manager of Product Management your role will include:
Job Responsibilities :
- Leading the Operations organization by defining and managing performance standards, metrics, toolsets, and organizational requirements to deliver world class support and service for current and proposed technology systems (network technologies, systems operating and hardware platforms).
- Working closely with the department head to achieve all organizational goals and objectives including excellence in the delivery of 2nd level support services, as well as defining and maintaining best practices with respect to Monitoring, Systems Operations, Database Administration, Data Security, Network Management, Systems Management, Systems Performance Measurement and Reporting, Data Management, Backups, Data Restoration, and Local and Offsite Data Storage.
- Managing the operations, security and systems monitoring standards for the teams that support all technology systems including 450 network switches and 9000 network nodes. Managing the human capital against performance metrics and maintaining overall excellence and best practices within the Operations organization so that 24x7x365 support is flawlessly delivered.
- Managing all inventories of server side equipment, providing systems maintenance on server based equipment including the management of vendor-provided systems support, as well as acting as the senior escalation point for system problems and outages.
- Define and maintain systems monitoring procedures. Perform risk analysis of critical systems and both business and technical risk.
- Establish the accountability of the teams and team members of the operation.
- Support annual business plan objectives and deliverables for IT including strategic systems and operations objectives, budgets for proposed projects, performing cost/benefit analyses, and defining resource requirements for Systems monitoring, Operations, Change management, Network engineering, Systems engineering, VoIP engineering, Wireless LAN, Security/ Risk Avoidance.
- Defining the strategic systems and database maintenance methodologies and best practices to be employed.
- Recruiting, mentoring and retaining talent in all departments within the Operations organization.
- Requires at least 5 years of IT/Application Support experience.
- BS/BA degree is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.