$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
AWS Elemental is an Amazon Web Services company that combines deep video expertise with the power and scale of the cloud. We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Management professional to drive the evolution of our video on demand services.
In this position, you will direct the work of multiple product managers and work with engineering, operations, external partners, and the AWS Elemental management team to set product development priorities.
What you'll do:
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the world of video on demand to best serve our customers.
· Engage with customers and potential customers to deeply understand their needs.
· Evaluate our offerings against competitive offerings, in order to ensure we provide optimal value to our customers.
· Define the vision and roadmap for our cloud and on-premises services and hardware offerings.
· Define new features and functionality using the proven Amazon "working backwards" process.
· Present new product information to our sales team and directly to customers, either in-person, or through digital delivery
· Bachelor's Degree in a technical or quantitative discipline
· 10+ years of experience in product management working directly with customers
· 5+ years of experience working with engineering teams
· 2+ years of experience managing other product managers
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· MBA or Masters Degree in a technical or quantitative discipline
· Experience in the video processing or video compression market
· Passion for conceiving, designing, building, shipping, and sustaining amazing cloud service
· Experience managing aggressive and dynamic projects, with competing resources and priorities
· Firm sense of accountability and ownership for end-to-end product lifecycle with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
· Proven track record of developing user stories or product requirement documents (PRDs)
Valid Through: 2019-10-25