Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) is seeking a successful Group Manager, Product Management to manage a product management team in driving product strategy, requirements definition and execution of the product roadmap, as well as leading all aspects of product line success. This is a highly visible and strategic role.
You will be responsible for directly engaging, and managing a team that directly engages, one of SBS’s major enterprise clients in the healthcare industry. The successful manager will bring an understanding of the various member materials and programs, and their associated communication cycles.
You will partner with various cross functional teams, including sales, client services, business, technology and manufacturing counterparts to create customer- and market-focused product strategies, build product roadmaps and deliver high-quality experiences that delight our clients and drive business growth.
- Mange a team of product managers, providing guidance, direction, and support in working with all of the customers’ various teams as well as all internal teams
- Serve as product owner, leader, and motivator on cross-functional teams for new and existing products.
- Develop requirements, drive prioritization of features and tradeoffs, write feature specifications, work with multiple engineering teams and develop and continually manage a well-groomed backlog.
- Champion the needs of the customer and business stakeholders.
- Work closely with engineering, QA, user experience, operations, professional (digital) services and customer service to guide feature implementation and ensure that product goals and client deliverables are met.
- Recommend and champion new projects, and support roadmap planning. Collaborate strongly with cross-functional management and teams to successfully get new project ideas on the roadmap while guiding and working a heavy peak season to meet clients needs year over year.
- Anticipate and resolve resource gaps, obstacles, and timing issues. Ensure efficient use of company resources cross-functionally. Drive innovation at the project level with considerable business impact.
- Use financial acumen and key business metrics to build business cases that inform investments, prioritize defined project initiatives, and determine successful deployment and adoption of features.
- Support sales team and sales process, including participation in customer meetings and development of sales enablement tools.
- Some to moderate travel is required.
- 3-5 years Product Management experience in a business-to-business (b2b) environment, working with sales teams and directly engaging large and mid-sized enterprise customers. Experience with SaaS, marketing automation, digital print, mobile and e-commerce applications a plus.
- Experience in and understanding of the healthcare industry, including business cycles, member materials and regulatory requirements.
- Experience managing a team of product managers or equivalent
- Experience with large enterprise accounts, and balancing customer requests and available resources
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market and creating great user experiences.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile product development environment.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at various stages of completion and motivating and driving a project team to success.
- Ability to collaborate actively & effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
- Leverage insights and data gathered to drive business decisions and inform product roadmap.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective relationships both within and outside of the organization.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.