As a Manager of Product Management, you will:
- Drive the Partner’s marketing strategy for all customer segments
- Grow profitable market share: Position key Partner programs and offerings to drive profitable growth. Target net new clients and push deal registration and attach Insight Services when applicable.
- Provide Focus through Sales and Technical Enablement: Train Insight field and inside sales teammates as well as increase technical resource alignment and acumen.
- Create compelling incentives to drive demand. See key initiatives through from start to finish and ensure strong ROI.
- Establish Annual Partner Plans rich with strategic and tactical elements to build short and long term business success for Insight and Microsoft.
- Develop lifecycle programs that focuses on the Land/Adopt/Expand/Renew methodology to ensure clients receive the best return from their investments.
- Provide ROI for Partner Investment: strategic joint business planning, partner reverse marketing, deliver results and enable gross profit retention.
- Work creatively and strategically with Insight’s Connected Workforce, Cloud Data Center Transformation, Supply Chain Optimization and Digital Innovation practices to develop and implement successful, and repeatable Go-to-Market initiatives to drive hardware, software and services wins.
- Serve as client facing resource to evangelize Insight’s Partner relationships
- Leverage Partner channel programs to maximize profitability of our business as well as proactively seek incremental funding from Partners to invest in our joint success.
- Develop competitive strategies and understand competitive dynamic of vendors/partners
- Work collaboratively across additional stakeholder groups such as Marketing, Finance and Operations to coordinate cross-functional development and execution of plans and programs.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 3 years Reseller Channel experience, channel product management preferred
- Minimum of 3 years people management experience
- Experience in technology industries, such as Information Technology, is highly desired, depth around Personal Computers preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
Requisition Number: 72214