FCCI is seeking a passionate insurance leader to manage a team of product professionals and drive the development and maintenance of assigned lines of business. This role oversees the Product team handling Commercial Property lines. Responsibilities include coordination of team resources, people development, management of product projects across functional areas of the company, and collaboration with business partners to develop and deliver product updates and changes. If you have a proven track record and enjoy developing and leading top talent to meet Product Management and corporate objectives, this may be the role for you. This position will be based in our Midwest Regional Office located in Indidanapolis, IN
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience and 2 years in supervisory role developing and leading product management teammates. Relevant experience to include commercial underwriting, claims and/or product management/development, with at least three years in a product role.
- Expert knowledge of ISO, AAIS, NCCI and other commercial rating bureau operations and notification procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial insurance, to include coverage and rating techniques, with specialty in assigned line of business.
- Solid working knowledge of IT processes, project management and project management tools.
- Advanced knowledge of product development and management, forms development, and legal concepts.
- Solid working knowledge of insurance organizations, commercial markets, commercial forms and rating methodology.
- Solid working knowledge of regulatory environments and protocols.
- Demonstrated strength in supervisory and leadership skills, and staff development.
- Demonstrated strength in training, assessing, motivating and managing employees.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work activities and resources to include establishing and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.