Req # : 243034BR Job Summary
Manages and directs all marketing programs for assigned product lines. Directs the activities of a product management staff. Responsible for all aspects of brand/product management activities and results for assigned brands/products. Works with cross-functional teams to strategically plan, prioritize and manage large complex projects. Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors in a section or department with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies. May participate in the development of functional strategy. Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance and salary decisions.
• Owns the Boost Mobile device strategy and roadmap by retailer.
• Lead handset launches, including OEM support, training materials, Go-To-Market tactics and device testing as well as EOL device planning and strategies.
• Drive inventory planning and allocation across all Boost Mobile channels through collaboration with OEM partner device teams, sales teams, finance and supply chain management.
• Manage device driven programs and initiatives based on the needs of the business
• Coordinate and consolidate supply and demand forecasts in conjunction with sales teams.
• Troubleshoot and find the root causes all customer issues associated with product delivery/returns, as well as establish resolutions to eliminate future occurrences.
• Support the forecasting process.
• Work with logistics vendors on channel optimization of inventory.
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years product management experience
- Five years experience with strategic planning or leading programs/projects
- Three years supervisory or management experience
• MBA or advanced degree
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences in oral and written form
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• A passion for experimentation and answering hard questions with data
• Excellent research skills and resourcefulness
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills
• Team player
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.