As a Manager in Product Management at Insight are responsible for carrying the flag for our managed partners. Teammates are also responsible for supporting our sales team in attaining and retaining clients, and also for enabling our sales teams to generate demand for our partner’s products and Insight services.
In this position you are aligned to Product Management for Hardware, Software and/or Services Partner and are responsible for achieving margin, deal registration, and supplier reimbursement (SR) targets for all assigned products, services, or categories. You will also have direct management responsibility of teammates.
As a Manager of Product Management, you will:
- Drive the Partner’s marketing strategy for all segments
- Manage and Develop a team of Partner Champions and Business Development Managers
- Grow profitable market share. Position key Partner programs and offerings to drive profitable growth. Target net new clients and push deal registration and attach Insight Services when applicable.
- Provide Focus through Sales and Technical Enablement. Field + inside, sales and technical alignment. Enable compelling incentives. See key initiatives through from start to finish and do the heavy lifting to manage end to end.
- Establish a Partner lifecycle program that focuses on the Land/Adopt/Expand/Renew methodology to ensure clients receive the best ROI from their investments.
- Provide ROI for Partner Investment: strategic joint business planning, partner reverse marketing, deliver results and enable GP retention.
- Target adopt, expand, and renew incentives and drive growth in these areas Q/Q
- Work with Collaboration, Security, Enterprise Networking and Data Center practices to development adoption programs specific to their offerings.
- Serve as client facing resource to evangelize Insight’s Partner relationships
- Combine software, hardware, and services to create solutions for our clients.
- Serve as the glue between Insight’s services practices, sales/specialty sales, and marketing teams in order to grow the business.
- Leverage Partner channel programs to maximize profitability of our business
- Develop and implement successful Go to Market Initiatives aligned to Insight’s Partner-based services and solutions
- Develop packaged and repeatable solutions to support pre-sales and sales efforts
- Develop usable sales tools for Insight’s services offerings and solutions
- Develop competitive strategies and understand competitive dynamic of vendors/partners
- Align to Insight’s sales coverage model in Field including the services account executive organization
Day to day activities will focus on the strategic components of demand generation, sales enablement, and partner alignment. Key priorities will align to working with teammate stakeholders and software publishers/partners to develop, implement and execute successful go-to-market programs. This position works closely with Sales, Marketing, Services Practices, Operations, and Finance management to coordinate cross department development and execution of plans and programs.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum 3-5 years in team management role
- Experience in technology industries, such as Information Technology, is highly desired
- Executive presence: ability to effectively present effective information to top management, public groups, or other leaders.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Requisition Number: 71888