Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, pleaseapply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in Software Product Management. This position is responsible for working collaboratively with Credible Management, Technical, Quality Assurance, and Partner Services teams to oversee the successful management of the Product Department.
Overall Responsibilities for Product Manager:
- Oversee the successful management of the Product Department.
- Implements the Credible Way and Credible Management Way.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models Credible’s values and culture.
- Oversee the successful completion of the Product Requirements, Change Management and Market Adjustment Cycles.
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality and accreditation standards.
- Establishes Product standards for life cycle, documentation, design methods, use case development, and project management.
- Documents and analyzes software requirements, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Coordinates testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Product personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
Success Defined for Product Manager:
- Thorough oversight and optimization of Product Department resulting in effective, efficient, and bug-free product offerings for Credible and Credible’s Partners.
- Implementing Product strategies and processes that effectively and efficiently maximize an Credible’s development and design efforts.
- Working in Partnership with Quality Assurance, Partner Services, Billing and Financial Services, and Tech to ensure systemic approach to offerings.
- Write technical requirements for each product enhancement.
- Track completion of development and acceptance of each requirement.
- Implement and reinforce the Credible Way.
- Implement, track, and ensure targeted completion of the Product Department priorities and goals.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with Credible’s strategic direction, to support and enhance Credible’s Product Department.
- Provide KPI reports to Management as to the status and progress of the Product Development Projects.
- Ensure the Product Team understands, utilizes, and follows Credible methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement by recommending changes to policies and or procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Developing and driving high-level strategic initiatives, and also rolling up your sleeves, digging in and getting the job done.
- Writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and collaborating with the Management Team to optimize the production launch.
- Making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Minimum 10 years of experience of software product management experience, to include a minimum of 5 years in a lead role or management position.
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- Thorough understanding of coding/ programming languages and the correlating Product needs.
- Thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements impacting Product design and development.
- Ability to manage conflict and quickly develop strategies for resolution.
- Ability to systemically approach strategic planning.
- Lead special projects to completion; assigns out roles and deliverables to team while working to both develop team members as well as meet project milestones and deliverables.
- Knowledge of both product development and corporate practice.
- Works collaboratively with other departments.
- Passion and experience for maintaining a high-quality bar and ownership.
- Project Management oversite of large scale initiatives.
- Comfortable and effective communicating with both technical and non-technical leaders verbally and in writing.
- Experience with implementation and administration of Software Product Management metrics, such as Technical Debt and Total Lead time.
- Proven knowledge of different software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative) and contemporary software Product Management processes and automation tools.