HP’s vision and promise is to engineer experiences that amaze our customers. With the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation, we continue to deliver ground-breaking new technologies to build on our 76-year legacy of innovation.
The Customer Experience and Portfolio Strategy Team, within Personal Systems (PS), was created with a maniacal focus on designing and delivering seamless experiences for our customers. We are seeking a Manager of Experience Curation to lead a team of product managers to define, curate and deliver great customer experiences across the PS portfolio. If you have a combination of a customer obsession, a passion for technology and a critical eye trained to deliver superior experiences, we want to talk to you.
- Lead high-functioning team in pursuit of advocating, evangelizing and building data-fueled insights that help improve our customers’ experience.
- Define hero experience requirements and priorities with cross-functional product teams.
- Manage internal and external programs designed to help identify, root cause, and fix any challenges before customers find them.
- Amplify outbound messaging of experiences through collaboration with marketing, NPI, and press.
Knowledge & Skills
- Know your Customer. You are deeply customer-curious. You internalize the point of view of our customer and exhaustively represent her wants, needs and pain points.
- Be Collaborative. You thrive in a culture of collaboration and promote deep partnership between cross-functional teams. Be prepared to operate in highly-matrixed organization with partners across HP.
- Strong Communicator. You convey information clearly and simply, in a way that means things are understood and get done.
- Think Globally, Act Locally. You work at a strategic level with senior leaders and the will and want to roll up your sleeves and work tactically with individuals to drive results.
- Attention to Detail. You are willing to dive deep into customer pain points to root cause issues while empowering your team to make daily decisions.
- Initiative. You are a doctor and not a patient. You crave solving tough problems without prescriptive advice on how to get things done.
- Lead from the Front. You create a performance driven culture, while providing support, mentorship and guidance to your team. Manage all hiring, goal- setting and monitoring of annual performance plans and career development.
- Inspire Passion. Infuse your team with excitement and enthusiasm for creating high-fidelity work and whistling as they make it happen.
Education & Experience Required
- 10+ years of product management (or relevant) experience. With 2+ years in management capacity
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Organizational and strategic management skills, including budget and business planning and forecasting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage human capital across multiple geographies and organizations to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- You have experience crafting and delivering executive presentations with ease and composure.
- You know how to structure ambiguous problems
Job ID 3023394