About the team
You will be managing the Application Development Team within the Product Engineering department.
What you will do
- Manage and coach direct reports
- Coordinate communication between cross-functional teams
- Champion agile scrum practices
- Champion strategies for continuous improvement and best practices
- Hands-on development with App Development team: Design and develop components within our application layer; Investigate new tools and develop utilities to streamline development process ; Perform code reviews to ensure the code is clean, understandable, and maintainable
What we are looking for
- People management experience: developing team and individual growth plans; coaching and mentoring; aligning business goals to team objectives
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies and processes in agile development environment.
- Experience working in a Scrum based Agile team
- Proficiency in Full-Stack Web Development (ReactJS, Java and PostgreSQL)
- Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.