$100K — $150K *
Summary of Position:
The Product Development Manager is responsible for all phases of new product development and processes from concept to counter for assigned categories (eye and lip, primarily). This position requires a solid understanding of product development fundamentals with an expertise in color cosmetics along with the ability to apply strategic thinking throughout ideation and conceptualization. Manages timelines, internal expectations, cross-functional communication. This position reports directly to Director of PD and may interact with company Founder/President. Extensive travel domestically and internationally will be required.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 4-5 years’ work experience and passion for color cosmetics product development, eye and lip category experience a plus.
• Must have applicable beauty experience and passion and excitement for the industry.
• Great capacity to develop various products, from vision to detail.
• Ability to be flexible and agile with internal teams on constant changes and condensed timelines.
• Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
• Must act as a proactive team player.
• Travel will be required.
• Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience, a plus.
Valid through: 8/29/2020
$200K — $250K
3 days ago
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity