As part of a collaborative and cross functional group, you lead and manage work as part of a creative services team supporting media solutions and sales, as well as integrated marketing across mobile and web. How your success will be defined:
- You like to be a player on the field, and you set the bar high for your team and the org through your work ethic, your process, and your end product - delivering on-brand experiences for customers and clients.
- You will partner with account managers to create powerful sales tools that tell the brand story, and result in driving revenue for the org.
- You will partner with product teams to optimize and improve media experiences
- You will prioritize and manage and deliver against deadlines, meanwhile maintaining rationale for design decisions, and articulating those decisions to multidisciplinary teams across locations.
- You will mentor and inspire a talented team of designers to deliver their best work.
Through your work you exhibit a thorough understanding of user needs, and also the importance of delivering against metrics and business goals. You are able to drive the work, the team, and to problem solve, inspiring and delivering solutions that meet the highest level of execution demanded by the Under Armour brand.
- Support Media Solutions team by delivering mockups, concepts, pitch decks, and executing experiences
- Manage and mentor a small team of designers
- Collaborate across product teams to ensure level of support for media experiences
- Develop efficiencies in existing workflows and deliverables, and create new ones as needed
Passionate about your user-centric approach to creative problem solving and have a mastery of visual design in particular in regards to delivering premium brand experiences. You bring to the team the following:
- 5+ years of experience executing design for web and mobile
- Proficiency of visual design discipline – typography, grids, color theory, iconography, composition, etc.)
- 2+ years mentoring and growing talent
- Experience in a creative services environment a plus
- Proficient and familiar with Sketch, Adobe suite, Zeplin, InVision, Celtra AdCreator, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills (in person, over webex, in email, in documentation)
- Strong collaborator and a contributor in an interdisciplinary team
- Maintain the highest level of accountability for yourself, your team, and your work
- Known for consistently delivering best-in-class project deliverables (concepts, rationale, assets, comps etc.)
- To be considered, please provide a link to an online portfolio