The Manager, Product Experience will be responsible for the user experience of digital commerce products and programs. You will oversee Product Experience for UA.com, UA International Sites & UA Icon (Customization). You will translate business needs and user insights into delightful experiences.
You should be passionate about your approach to creative problem solving though design methods and have a strong handle on user experiencedesign with an acute sensibility for visual design. You are great at collaborating with engineers and product managers, and working with a distributed team.
- Advocate for an integrated, consistent experience across our ecosystem of digital products.
- Promote user-centered business decisions by influencing UX considerations. Prioritize key UX initiatives and identify and track metrics.
- Manage and mentor a leanexperiencedesign team. Promote user-centered decision making based on cohesive design principles and patterns.
- Collaborate in the exploration of new, innovative product ideas while refining existing features.
- Ensure delivery of high quality user experience and product design across multiple concurrent projects.
- Employ a range of human-centered design techniques, such as mental models, personas, user journeys, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, to determine and convey design decisions.
- Collaborate and develop documentation as needed to guide engineering, marketing, customer support, and content creation through the implementation of engaging, high-quality user experiences.
- Identify, plan, and facilitate user research, insight analysis, and other feedback mechanisms to deliver insights and actionable results.
- 3+ of experience leading integrated, cross-channeldigital efforts across mobile and web
- 2+ years of expereince mentoring and growing talent
- Able to create experience deliverables like user journeys, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Strong communication, presentation and storytelling skills and the ability to defend design decisions with solid rationales based on design principles, user research, and product knowledge
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Illustrator, inVision, Sketch, Hype, Axure, and Keynote
- Passion for quality work with an understanding of how to prioritize and make tradeoffs.
- Experience with e-commerce or digital B2C products with scale
- Portfolio with examples of great interaction-design work required - applications without portfolio will not be considered