Keurig is looking for an individual who lives at the intersection of mechanical engineering, brand management, consumer insights and coffee culture. This individual will help to advance our leadership position in the four following product attributes:
- Performance (Coffee Quality)
- Product Aesthetics
- Ease of Use (Product Experience)
We're looking for an individual who can characterize what it means to lead in each of these attributes by creating linkages between the consumer and our new product development process. Successful candidates will demonstrate significant experience in the following areas:
- Attribute Model Development: The role involves designing analytical models to characterize consumer preferences associated with each attribute. This will include decomposing attributes into relevant sub-attributes and understanding the relative weighting of sub-attributes.
- Consumer Empathy, Trendspotting & Vision Setting: We need individuals who are consumer focused and able to keep one ear to the ground to forecast where consumer preferences are headed. Ultimately building a strategic vision and defining what it means to lead, for each product attribute.
- Measurement, Target Setting, & NPD Process Integration: In order to lead in these four attributes, we must continuously evaluate our competition, and our internal development efforts, against our attribute strategy. Measurement informs target-setting for design and development efforts and culminates in design verification requirements.
- Prototyping & Pushing the Status Quo: This role requires a driven individual who can work independently and collaboratively to define new approaches to ensure attribute leadership. Prototyping can take many forms; we're looking for an individual who can create assets to challenge and inspire our design and development teams to approach problems in different ways.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Endless Curiosity: We need someone who is never satisfied with the status quo, always needs to know more! More about our consumers, more about our products, and more about how our consumers perceive product leadership.
- Bias Towards Action: This isn't a job for someone who wants to make PowerPoint decks! We need someone who lives and breathes data, and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves, tear down a product, and figure out how things work.
- Influencing Without Authority & Comfort With Ambiguity: Everyone who works on Keurig appliances is jointly responsible for developing leading products. Success in this job is not solely a function of having an idea or uncovering an insight, it's about taking the next step to search out the people who can impact change and helping them understand the opportunity.
- 6+ Years of relevant experience with a bachelor's degree, or 4+ Years of relevant experience with an advanced degree.
- Ideal candidates will have some degree of experience quantifying the relationship between consumer perception and product attributes.
- Experience working in a new product development environment is highly-preferred.
- Experience "speaking" the languages of: consumer insights, marketing, engineering, design, and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate an organizational matrix and influence without authority.
- We're looking for a 'go-getter' with extraordinary people skills who is also a team player.
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate that ability to balance big-picture visionary thinking with the reality of near-term product development needs.
#IND1 Company Overview
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role