- The purpose of this role is to work across the TreeHouse Corporate Procurement team and stakeholders to develop and execute Procurement strategies, systems, analytics, processes and policies which will enable Procurement to deliver improved results and value to TreeHouse.
- Through excellent leadership, vision, program management and communications skills, the Procurement Manager, Center of Excellence will ensure that Procurement’s operating model is efficient and effective in being the foundation for Procurement and TreeHouse success
- Support the development and execution of Procurement vision and strategy, while demonstrating the ability to translate the strategies into actionable roadmaps and plans.
- In collaboration with the key stakeholders and in support of the global procurement organization, enhance the current process to monitor and assess progress towards achieving performance goals.
- Through the application of rigorous tools, processes, systems, and techniques, provide material and measurable business value (operational, financial, risk, innovation) to the business unit, function and corporation.
- Develop and execute strategic business processes – category and supplier management, ‘source to pay’, etc. as well as develop, monitor and report on the appropriate KPIs.
- Responsible for the Source to Pay process and implementation of a better more efficient and automated system.
- Drive continuous improvement while ensuring compliance and improving efficiencies/effectiveness across Procurement.
- Establish strong relationships with key business partners while working closely with both operational and category procurement.
- Understand the challenges of the organization and awareness of TreeHouse’s future direction and business challenges to successfully adapt the appropriate strategies, structure and approach to cost-effectively support the evolving needs. Deliver consist results in a private label food manufacturing business with high complexity.
- Use of analytics to identify emerging trends to create realistic and financially sound visions for all Procurement functions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years in depth strategic and operational procurement experience
- Subject matter expertise in procurement strategy, source to pay solutions, process/ policies and program management
- Strong IT background and experience
- Demonstrated success leading and influencing global teams to achieving documented savings through various sourcing strategies and value improvement programs
- Demonstrated success in building strong partnerships cross functionally with the business to achieve desired results
- Demonstrated experience leading strategic transformations within the procurement function
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead and influence cross functional remote teams
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Problem solving skill - able to identify problems and root causes; suggest resolutions and drive execution
- Ability to translate business needs into procurement tools
- Expertise in SAP Procurement modules
- Expertise in Strategic Sourcing software suites
- Results oriented
- Excellent presentation skills and confident in front of senior management
- Effective in negotiating skills
- Process-oriented, data driven, rigorous and focused on continuous improvement
- Knows and able to implement world –class operational standards and approaches
- Strong sense of urgency, resilience in changing environments, and the willingness to challenge constantly status quo
Bachelor’s Degree Required – Type: Business, Supply Chain, Finance