Due to rapid growth of our Process Risk and Controls practice and the evolving risk landscape of our clients, RSM is seeking a highly motivated manager to lead teams of risk advisory professionals in addressing our clients' risk mitigation needs. Key Responsibilities:
As a Process Risk and Controls Manager at RSM, you'll be asked to consistently:
- Model the core RSM values of respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship in all interactions with clients and team members
- Effectively manage, motivate and mentor multidisciplinary teams to work as a cohesive, client-centric unit in delivering high-quality solutions to sophisticated clients
- Support multiple client projects simultaneously, while actively contributing to internal initiatives such as talent, practice, and business development
- Leverage understanding of industry trends and business acumen to effectively communicate leading risk management practices
- Provide subject-matter expertise in risk mitigation strategies and internal controls
- Manage a diverse book of business, maintaining overall responsibility for the profitability, effective delivery and engagement risk of all client related work within the portfolio
- Leverage your experience and expertise to recruit and retain future leaders of the firm through mentorship that focuses on advancing the professional aspirations and skills of your colleagues
- Be proactive in your personal development in areas such as industry expertise, technical specializations, and leadership to drive expansive personal value to our people and our clients
- Focus on developing your network and personal brand in the marketplace to drive growth for the risk advisory practice; including: identifying and securing new opportunities
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in business, accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in audit, internal audit or related internal control positions
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
- Job relevant certification (e.g. CPA, CIA, CFE)
- Ability to travel to meet client needs
- Established experience in multiple industries or subject-matter expertise in one specific industry
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.