Manager, Process Management
The Commercial Analysis and Process Transformation (APT) team provides analytics and process engineering for many Commercial teams. APT is responsible for process excellence across supported Commercial processes, including process design, development, deployment, management practices, and improvement.
We are seeking a top notch Manager, Process Management to lead end to end process work in support of Client Solutions, the Commercial Bank servicing organization. This large, leadership role covers all Client Solutions processes, with work spanning many parts of the Commercial business and multiple senior internal business customers and stakeholders. Two to four junior associates and contractors will be direct reports to this role.
The body of work includes establishment of a long-term process strategy for Client Solutions, identification and delivery of process improvement efforts, and support in driving the business to its target operating model.
Key responsibilities in the Client Solutions KYC, servicing and onboarding value chains include:
- Developing a coherent destination strategic process structure, with the Client Solutions process owners and managers
- Driving changes in the end to end process both for incremental improvement as well as strategic transformation to the destination process
- Ensuring all processes meet process management standards, including those for critical business processes
- Assessing feasibility and level of effort for process changes required by new products and services and driving implementation when appropriate
- Developing and implementing comprehensive KPI’s, with analytics and metrics teams
- Establishing and managing a consolidated portfolio of improvement efforts and backlog
- Identifying root causes of risk issues and events to drive process improvements mitigating these risks
- Facilitation of kaizen, hot house, or other cross-functional process design sessions in support of value chain transformation
- At least 5 years process engineering, design, development, and deployment
- Prior consulting or equivalent experience with significant and progressive process engineering engagements
- At least 2 years people management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Led large scale process improvement project with results
- Familiar with process terminology and can explain in layman terms
- Ability to work in white space autonomously
- Demonstrated track record of delivering tangible results in matrix organizations in consulting and/or support roles
Job ID R49102