Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity, and reduced cost. Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
1. Leads and manages project teams to develop and execute comprehensive initiatives, both short and long term, focusing on business model innovation and/or process improvement.
2. Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
3. Adapts departmental plans and policies and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
4. Leads business consulting engagements resulting in process improvement and reengineering.
5. Manages the optimization of business unit systems as required to improve customer experience.
6. Manages the development of Standard Operating Process’ repository and electronic reference center.
7. Applies quantitative and qualitative analyses to assess, monitor and evaluate performance of services and/or programs.
8. Prepares and presents project plans, reports and recommendations to management.
9. Collaborates with external agencies and resources to identify and integrate best practices.
1. Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of operations and/or continuous improvement experience,
2. 3+ years management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
3. Project management, change management and business process analysis experience required.
4. Knowledge of continuous improvement principles, methodologies, and practices
5. Business process analysis skills
6. Project and resource management skills
7. Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
8. Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations
9. Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
10. Ability to influence business partners to execute recommended solutions/improvements.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.