Google’s Consumer Operations team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
As part of the Process Excellence and Incubation team, you are responsible for streamlining end-to-end operational processes, with the ultimate goal of delivering amazing experiences for Google’s users. You'll have a demonstrated understanding of customer service, outsourced vendor management, and team management, and you'll focus relentlessly on the user, demonstrating your drive to continuously evolve our support operations for multiple products in various sites. In this important role, you'll act as the voice of our users, problem-solving with the Analytics, Tools, Process, Risk and Product teams as well as our third-party partners. In addition, you'll process suggestions, negative feedback, and other product information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Develop and manage process excellence initiatives across contact channels for all products supported by one-to-one consumer care.
- Work with management and cross-functional partners to identify performance gaps, to prioritize opportunities, and to develop and execute process improvement plans for customer support.
- Drive data-based decisions and monitor key metrics in order to measure business impact of process improvements.
- Document process flows and business requirements for agent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Six Sigma training and experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Six SigmaBlack Belt certified.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in customer service and/or contact center operations.
- Demonstrated business acumen, with a passion for delivering world-class customer experience.
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization and to partner with cross-functional teams.
- Effective problem solving, process improvement and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.