Manager, Practice Transformation & Business Process Improvement
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans, recommends, and leads functions related to operational efficiencies and program/project implementation.
• Serves as a resource for financial, business, and management data and analysis of strategic plans and initiatives.
• Participates in development of short and long range planning.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: walking.
• Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, frequent gripping of an object.
• Operates computer, calculator, telephone, fax and printer.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
VI. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in in Mathematics, Statistics Industrial Engineering, health care or related field.
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate highly desirable.
• Three (3) years experience with Lean/Continuous Improvement programs including, but not limited to Six Sigma/Total Quality Management and related techniques and methodologies in the healthcare field. Ambulatory Service experience preferred.
• Two (2) years leadership/supervisory experience with proven track record of business process improvement program/project implementations.
• Experience to demonstrate
o Knowledge of healthcare operations, program planning and project implementation.
o Knowledge in data management, analysis, and reporting.
o Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
o Ability to apply consultative, relationship management and influencing skills at all levels of the organization.