The Manager, Practice Operations position is located in Anderson, IN.
- Manages business unit consisting of around 6-9 providers.
- Responsibilities in the areas of finance, human resources, office management, staffing, clinical quality, and other.
- Ensures goals are translated into action items that deliver results. Fosters positive relationships between physicians and staff.
5+ years of previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other health care facility.
Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or other related field; or HS diploma and 7+ years of experience in Practice Management; Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities that support core organizational values are a minimum expectation for this role.
- Must have ability to clearly convey expectations to staff and be able to follow up and remedy issues quickly.
- Drive to measure and achieve results.