Manager, Practice Management Enablement
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement and Support, the successful candidate will be responsible to set strategic direction to evolve TDAM business practices to a consultative sales methodology in support of trusted Advisory partnerships. A critical success factor will be demonstrated support to achieve TDAM annual sales goals, through development and build of required tools, content and standardized business practices to attract, grow and retain Advisory relationships. Accountability will include delivery of an annual practice management plan within a multi-year framework designed to evolve and elevate TD Asset Management positioning as the solutions provider of choice across distribution channels.
Immediate deliverables will focus on sales campaigns to promote breadth and depth of Advisor relationships. Additional priorities include accelerated delivery of content to support ongoing consultative conversations and build of a portfolio construction framework with associated business practices.
- Demonstrated practice management capability at a national level with min of 3-5years’ experience
- Deep knowledge of asset management and Dealer/Advisor business, with knowledge of key trends and challenges
- Experience within distribution, B2B, Advisor, client, and relationship skills, service orientated
- Financial Planning advisory capability with technical subject matter expertise
- Strong knowledge of TD Mutual Funds, our investment solutions, our channels and the industry with an in-depth understanding of the evolving financial services landscape,
- Aptitude for fast paced environment and comfort with multiple and competing priorities
- Understanding of modern adult learning principles, techniques and tools
- Strategic ability – thinking within a broad business perspective and specific to practice management and financial services.
- Demonstrates initiative, analytical, problem solving skills, organizational, time management and prioritization ability – can manage multiple projects and lead work streams
- Thought leadership and ability to develop innovative sales approach
- Great relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete gap analysis to identify actionable outcomes with priority sequencing of deliverables
- Leadership skills with demonstrated capability in cross functional collaboration, influence and negotiation with ability to work both independently and within a team
- Presentation skills – both building and delivering
- Bilingualism is an asset
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- University education, preferably in business, economics or communications
- Investment industry accreditation (e.g., CSC, IFIC,CIM, CFP)
- Pursuing Chartered Financial Analyst designation would be an asset
- MBA would be an asset