UTC Climate, Controls & Security (CCS), a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX), is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead the Building Controls & Technologies team within the Power Electronics Team.
The candidate will be responsible to lead development of variable frequency drive and electricalarchitecture in HVAC and Refrigeration system.
- Lead electricalarchitecture and product rationalization for HVAC products
- Lead system engineering discipline within power electronics group
- Drive innovation and technology insertion in electrical system
- Develop variable frequency drives for various HVAC applications e.g. compressor, fan, pump, etc
- a minimum of 7 years of work experience in power electronics or equivalent qualifications
- strong power electronics hardware development capability (e.g. PCB, Box assembly)
- General product development experience and technical breadth in power electronics
- Demonstrated ability to lead groups with diverse viewpoints towards a common solution
- Clear, concise communication abilities
- The minimal education requirement is a M.S. in Software Engineering or equivalent. A PhD degree is a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68790BR