The Senior Manager, Platform FP&A will report to the Platform Controller (EPO).
The Senior Manager, Platform FP&A will lead a team with a relentless focus on creating insight and actionable information to leadership. The Platform FP&A Lead will use data as a strategic asset to provide decision support, accurate planning and forecasting, and operational productivity and efficiency analysis. Further the Platform FP&A Lead will ensure accuracy and completeness in income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement planning and forecasting as well as timely variance analysis. He/she will lead a team that pro-actively answers the key questions about current and future business performance with sufficient supporting information. They will be called upon to continuously illuminate areas where we can eliminate, simplify, standardize, and automate our processes to improve overall planning and forecasting performance within the company.
Additionally, he/she will periodically represent/fill-in for the Platform Controller to Corporate around the Platform Plan, Forecasts, and financial statement details, support quarter end and year end close activities, own MD&A commentary for 10Qs, 10Ks and earnings release external reporting and manage key division financial supplemental reporting processes such as capital expenditure, realignment, etc.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, curious, and people oriented business leader. Someone who delves into the details of the operations and is able to clearly and concisely translate those details into meaningful insight about the platform and its performance. He/she must effectively and regularly interact/collaborate with all business team members in functional and/or plant operational roles and with all organizational levels.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting or related field
• A minimum of 8-years of relevant FP&A experience
• A minimum of 3-years of people management/leadership experience
• Interpersonal skills: the ability and desire to interact effectively with the Platform leadership, the Corporate FP&A team as well as throughout the platform’s global finance team.
• Demonstrated communication/presentation skills. The ability to translate technical or analytical outcomes into actionable business insights.
• Engaged leader: takes personal accountability for the work product of the team and demonstrates passion around coaching and developing his/her team.
• Solid planning and organizing skills; strong project management skills
• Creative problem solver
• Solid work ethic, genuine, participative, inquisitive
• Must be a proactive and detail-oriented individual
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing work environment
• Demonstrated skills in statistical analysis, parametric modeling, and/or scenario planning
• Experience in the Industrial market space
• Experience working for multi-national companies
• Experience in operational finance
• Experience with aptitude for IT systems and processes related to finance in a manufacturing environment. BPC and Oracle knowledge preferred.
• MBA/CPA – Finance is preferred.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Manager, Platform Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)