Fort Wayne, IN
5 - 7 years
Posted 68 days ago
Manage, motivate, and direct telerecruitment resources including Supervisors and Telerecruiters towards achieving assigned production goals for the Division.
1. Establish call center production goals in alignment with the marketing strategy for telerecruitment, and monitor reporting systems that identify departmental progress towards daily/weekly/monthly goals and direct corrective actions.
2. Establish performance standards and individual goals for Supervisors and Telerecruiters. Provide coaching and feedback in support of the professional development process.
3. Implement the standard operational procedures for the call center and monitor compliance.
4. Direct all supervisory functions for team, including, but not limited to, interviewing/hiring, training, coaching, evaluating and disciplining to ensure a well-qualified team and to enhance operational success.
5. Manage telerecruitment equipment to support the telerecruitment function.
6. Establish tools that motivate the telerecruitment team to achieve both individual and team goals.
7. Other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, communications, public relations, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Minimum of five years of progressively responsibleexperience in sales and/or telemarketing management required. Includes a minimum of three years successful supervisory experience, preferably in a call center or blood banking environment. Strong organizational and problem solving skills, the ability to work independently and under pressure are required. Effective verbal and written communication skills are required. Excellent computer skills required.
Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. Travel (up to 50%) may be required. Exposure levels are based on the essential functions as stated in this position description; however, in some instances, variances may occur due to the applicable nature of this position within a particular work site.