Who We Are:
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ more than 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Primary Purpose of Position:
This position manages and coordinates the administrative and financial functions of the plant. They communicate financial results with their plant and Beverage and Packaging North and Central America finance team.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment. This includes correcting unsafe acts/conditions and participating in plant safety meetings and inspections as necessary.
- Provides administration and supervision of the plant accounting function as directed.
- Performs or manages monthly accounting close and communicates results to plant operations team and the POC finance team.
- Performs or manages the metal verification, reconciliation and inventory processes.
- Monitors adherence to SOX and internal control policies for all plant functions.
- Develops plant spending forecasts for annual operating plans, monthly POV, and additional frequencies as necessary.
- Analyzes spending trends to identify and track cost cutting measures.
- Participates in the development, documentation, and implementation of standard work processes.
- Supports BPNCA Finance and IMS initiatives as directed by management.
- May assist in preparation of AFE forms and submits FA-100, 200 and 220 forms as necessary.
- Maintains and ensures data integrity in the ERP system through proper item set-up, manufacturing accounting review and issue resolution.
- Participates and assists with physical inventories and reconciliation.
- Manages the plant payroll process.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 3 year(s) minimum
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Working knowledge of business principles, legal practices, accounting practices, budgeting principles, computer information systems and generally accepted managerial practices and procedures.
- 5% of travel
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.