Primary Purpose of Position:
This position manages and coordinates the administrative and financial functions of the plant. They communicate financial results with their plant and Beverage and Packaging North and Central America finance team.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment. This includes correcting unsafe acts/conditions and participating in plant safety meetings and inspections as necessary.
- Provides administration and supervision of the plant accounting function as directed.
- Performs or manages monthly accounting close and communicates results to plant operations team and the POC finance team.
- Performs or manages the metal verification, reconciliation and inventory processes.
- Monitors adherence to SOX and internal control policies for all plant functions.
- Develops plant spending forecasts for annual operating plans, monthly POV, and additional frequencies as necessary.
- Analyzes spending trends to identify and track cost cutting measures.
- Participates in the development, documentation, and implementation of standard work processes.
- Supports BPNCA Finance and IMS initiatives as directed by management.
- May assist in preparation of AFE forms and submits FA-100, 200 and 220 forms as necessary.
- Maintains and ensures data integrity in the ERP system through proper item set-up, manufacturing accounting review and issue resolution.
- Participates and assists with physical inventories and reconciliation.
- Manages the plant payroll process.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 3 year(s) minimum
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Working knowledge of business principles, legal practices, accounting practices, budgeting principles, computer information systems and generally accepted managerial practices and procedures.
- 5% of travel