The Manager, Planning is primarily responsible for digital first campaign execution. In this role, you serve as primary back-up for Associate Media Director in the day-to-day running of the account. You will also supervise the Senior Associates and Media Associates assigned to the group.
- Works closely with the Strategy lead to develop the overall media strategy of assigned media plans, with an understanding of how digital and digital plays a critical role in the clients’ marketing mix
- Assist with the analysis and evaluation of media partner proposals to prepare recommendations that best meet the media objectives and strategies of a plan
- Oversees the media plan development and negotiations in tandem with the investment team
- Provides specific work direction to Senior Associates & Associates within his/her group, making expectations and deadlines clear
- Maintains procedures that produce effective and consistent internal communications to streamline requests and receipt of information and data from other departments within the agency
- Partners with Senior Associates to review and double-check all document details to identify and correct all errors prior to review with AMDs
- Functions as a primary point of contact with the clients and agency partners for all requests concerning media planning and strategy
- Interprets, supervises, coordinates, and integrates, as necessary, all assigned media activities, including presentation and interpretation to the client, as required
- Maintains the best possible relationship with clients
- Responsible for developing the digital media skills and knowledge base of those more junior as well as supervise, advise and counsel the group in all daily account activities
- Motivates Senior Associates and encourages innovation and creativity throughout all projects by serving as a role model within the group / team
- Maintains familiarity with the history, present status and procedures of the client, as well as with conditions in the industry
- Is at all times alert to new media and new methods of using existing media and new developments, and shares with the planning group of such developments.
- Provides an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the planning function and instills this in all employees assigned to his/her group
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experiencerequired
- 3-5 plus years of Digital Media Planning experiencerequired, with some experience in the digital space
- Two years of media supervisory experiencepreferred
- Experienced in media planning tactics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Must have hands on knowledge and ability to use media tools such as Prisma, Doubleclick, MBOX, etc.
- This position requires strong mathematical and analytical abilities
Tracking Code : 20149649