We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been passionate about innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
About the Job
- On-Time Delivery for priority products and launches
- On-time confirmation of Purchase Requisition
- Revenue, EBIT, and DSI
Additional Scope Information:
- Set the Global Supply Management (GSM) policies are followed and understood within all global teams.
- Represent GSM within the region in important functional and business meetings.
- Communicate with the Sourcing and Category Inventory Management (CIM) teams to agree on priorities and course of action during supply constrained periods.
- Manage a team that plans unconstrained (or partially constrained) supply for a brand and category
- Attend commercial and planning meetings and lead all Global Supply Management related conversations (meetings to include S&OP, M&R, seasonal CIM meetings, pre-season capacity planning meetings)
- Ensure plans are communicated to all partners on-time based on the monthly calendar.
- Lead the monthly buying activities within the Category Inventory Management region and the Global Supply Management teams.
- Manage local market production where applicable and communicate impact on vendor capacity to ensure supply of priority products
- Ensure high priority products are actively planned and reported on within the subset of regional vendors. Track the purchase requisitions to ensure vendors understand the priority of the products.
- Be proficient with the planning tools and processes within Global Supply Management, in addition to training and socializing processes and ways of working with team members and stakeholders.
- Evaluate and address planned supply and resource constraints to deliver the need of the regional markets.
- Analyze PO and fabric commitment plans to ensure supply needs are met
- Collaborate with sourcing, product development, and CIM teams to ensure plans are aligned and feasible
- Build the team – inclusive of providing training and advancement opportunities, team meetings and 1:1 check-ins
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5-7 years of experience (preferably apparel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with diverse teams
- You can analyze and resolve issues
- Expert knowledge with MS Office applications