As a key member of our dynamic team you will work directly with retailers, as well as closely working with in-house Sales, Marketing, Order Management, Operations, Supply chain & Logistics teams.
This position is crucial for ensuring that the highest level of customer /fill rate and inventory turns are managed and maintained.
Includes the day-to-day demand planning and analysis of inventoryreplenishment and forecast for thousands of outsourced SKUs. In this finished consumer packaged goods planning and analysis position and will report to the Principal COO in Corporate and local Senior Sales Executives.
- New Item Tracking - Internal tracking
- Review of freight factor/DC Push/Full TL, etc. - Quarterly
- Promotional 30/60/90 planning collaboration
- Monthly reconciliation and COE's
- ISR review / Recommendations
- Overall projection/yearly plan, execution and reconciliation
- Oversee all item creation/DI Quote and IDL information for help on process
- Attend all sales meetings with VP's
- Weekly Sales Analysis/Reporting - providing direction needed
- Safety Stock analysis/review/suggestions
- Sell Thru reporting, inventory tracking and monitor turns
- Manage/Maintenance of all Vendor Agreements/Ship points
- Strong knowledge of Walmart Retail Link
- Minimum of 7-10years’ experience in a similar role within the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Knowledgeable in WMT Warehouse management - items/timing, WMU Forecasting/Planning/Management and Walmart OTIF and item inventory management.
- Requires expertise with ORACLE and RETAIL LINK and proficient in Microsoft applications. Good salary, bonus, and benefits package.
If you are looking for a long term career opportunity based on contribution and results – Apply today!