The Manager of PL Integrity Services will report directly to the VP of Asset Integrity and will be responsible for managing the company Integrity services group.
- Support the Company’s Integrity Management Plans for both Liquid and Gas assets in areas such as risk assessment, data integration, and preventive/mitigative measures programs.
- Oversee the development and continuous improvement in risk engineering tools as DRAS software suite, GIS database interactive maps, integrity sheets.
- Oversee the interaction with subject matter experts and other stakeholders such as Company GIS group, third party resources, and vendors to develop tools to monitor specific threats or track performance of existing programs.
- Provide oversight and manage the Company’s MAOP/MOP group.
- Identify process improvements and lead the implementation in areas of risk analysis, MAOP/MOP, IVP records,
- Conduct annual risk review with PL Integrity Managers and other stakeholders.
- Provide support for regulatory audits and other aspects of integrity related programs, processes, and procedures as required.
- Provide support for to new construction, conversion to service projects, and due diligence to support Pipeline Integrity efforts and incorporate assets into the respective integrity management plan.
- Work with all stakeholders to develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for all company assets.
- Other work tasks as needed.
BS in Engineering is preferred (Mechanical, Chemical or Metallurgy). Minimum of 8 years of experience, including experience in pipeline design, pipeline repair, corrosion control, and inspection and integrity. Shall be knowledgeable in 49 CFR Parts 192, and 195, Experience in risk analysis and management is a plus.
- The position requires a candidate with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, plan, prioritize, document and complete work independently.
- Demonstrate initiative and adapt to manage multiple work tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to analyze data and apply critical thinking skills thinking skills to generate options and solutions.
- Solid understanding of pipeline assessments, operations, maintenances and pipeline risk based asset integrity management.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to solid proficiency with MS Excel, and pipeline risk software.
Job Location Houston, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 8702-323