Manages, monitors and directs all activities, workflow and transactional management of the Billing and Enrollment teams within the Paychex Agency to ensure the accurate delivery of value proposition to H&B clients. Responsible for managing and exceeding key business metrics within these areas.
- Communicates expectations to the Billing and Enrollments Team Leaders and Supervisors and reviews process on a quarterly basis to ensure meeting budget and operational priorities.
- Ensures client satisfaction is met through managing client transactions.
- Assists in the establishment of policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Develops and maintains relationships with insurance carrier (including General Agents), Sales, HR Solutions, MMS, Product Management, Operations, IT and Accounting partners to ensure optimal service to clients with minimal breakdowns between internal/external teams.
- Researches and proposes enhancements to existing products? operational processes to create efficiencies and maintain service levels. Reviews business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity measures and adherence to internal and external client service level standards, as well as recommends the necessary changes to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Ensures product and department integrity by maintaining compliance with state, federal and insurance carrier guidelines, as well as standards set forth within the Agency, and HRS.
- Works with Agency Compliance, Carriers and Paychex Legal to ensure Federal/State regulation compliance is achieved and strategic business decisions are implemented.
- Assists upper management in Preparing the capital and operating budgets for the cost center(s) and analyzes interdepartmental reports as they relate to the cost center(s). Achieves cost center projections through labor expense and administrative expense controls.
- Life, Accident and Health must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 7 years of experience in Related field.
- 2 years of experience in Supervisory experience, or the equivalent education and experience.
- Life Accident and Health license Life, Accident and Health must be obtained within 90 days of employment. - Preferred