This position will be responsible for recommending, developing and implementing operational plans and policies to ensure attainment of near-term performance targets as well as long-term strategic business objectives. The Manager is responsible for the optimization of performance and effective employee and client management and communication, assisting as appropriate in obtaining new business when requested. The Manager will oversee and coordinate all onboarding, productivity, and quality performance of multiple offshore delivery partners and experience with offshore delivery models is required.
- Primary duties include management of client specific Physician Revenue Cycle practices for Xtend Healthcare.
- Customarily and regularly directs the work of multiple direct reports. Responsible for making decisions or recommendations concerning hiring, firing, advancement, promotion, or other changes of status for employees under his or her supervision.
- Regular attendance is a requirement for this position.
1. Department Management.
- Establishes a communications process with management and supervisory staff, facilitating direction and operational stability.
- Communicates and reports all client and internal performance objectives to ensure compliance with center, corporate, and client goals.
- Provides and demonstrates effective leadership and soft skills in managing operations to ensure attainment of departmental performance measurements and goals.
- Provides interface with other corporate departments regarding operations marketing, programming, human resource and all other pertinent issues.
- Disseminates information regarding the corporation, industry, competition and other relative issues to management staff.
- Implements methods designed to effectively gather and assess customer feedback.
- Prepare regular executive reviews and briefings as required.
- Monitor individual and departmental performance objectives
- Direct improvement strategies when objectives are not met
- Coach team members on effective physician revenue cycle techniques necessary to achieve excellence and maintain high performance.
- Analyze productivity, inventory and quality report results to formulate action plans for continuous performance improvement.
2. Budget Management.
- Produces and manages project related departmental budget.
- Manage budgetary information to ensure accurate cost allocation and adherence.
- Recognize items/issues that have budgetary impacts and act accordingly to minimize or eliminate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- 5 + years of experience working in physician revenue cycle operations environment exceeding expected performance levels.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive responsibilities towards leadership level roles with proven experience in physician revenue cycle operations.
- Successful track record leading and developing direct reports.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office products.
- Strong demonstration of personal initiative and self-direction.
- Proven experience leading strategic initiatives with both direct and indirect reports.
- Prove knowledge and compliance with applicable federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Firm understanding gained through either education or experience of the entire physician revenue cycle operation, consulting experience and participation in sales opportunities a plus.
- Strong Collection and Customer Service Aptitude with Physician RCM Operations, both on and offshore.
- Effective team building, coaching and leadership skills required.
- Possess excellent leadership, analytical, project management, and creative skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and handle multiple projects in a very-fast paced environment.
- Must possess effective change management.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to efficiently lead and coordinate a team to deliver the desired results.
- Highly developed and excellent ability to problem solve and make decisions. Must be able to identify root causes to problems and develop solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy with strong organizational skills.
- Process flow development and support abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job ID 19REQ-00310