You Will Be Responsible For:
- Manage AIT Physician Enterprise Development t team.
- Assist Physician Systems’ Director in the definition and review of business requirements for development projects, including scope definition and design.
- Oversee the analysis, identification and resolution of complex technical problems within the athena, Cerner Oncology and OTTR software platforms. Then, work in collaboration others to determine the appropriate course of action to be taken based on the analysis performed and all possible solutions
- Identify software problem areas and work with others to develop short term action plans and provide input to resolve major customer problems
- Ensure documentation developed and completed for all incidents and change controls requiring Development Team interaction.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Informatics, Technology, clinical, or other related field
- 5-7 years experience in ambulatory systems support in place of degree.
- 5-7 years experience in an ambulatory setting or supporting an ambulatory practices
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the management of the AIT Physician Enterprise Development team and the work product that is delivered. A thorough understanding of the athena, Cerner Oncology and OTTR products and the technical infrastructure supporting them are essential. The individual will also need to understand workflow in a physicians practice. Excellence in oral and written communications are required. This position will require minimal travel (less than 25%) and will be based out of the Altamonte Springs, FL office.
Job ID: 18014759