ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manager, Physician Recruitment Marketing, executes on marketing and sales support programs that generate physician / clinician awareness and engagement; drive traffic, leads and conversions; and contribute to retention.
- Monitors ROI on marketing and recruitment support programs to gauge campaign performance, optimize current efforts, and plan future strategies. Generates and provides regular performance reports.
- Monitors and manages the marketing and media plan budget and timeline.
- Executes online and offline media initiatives, including innovative digital opportunities (email, social, organic, etc.), to drive engagement throughout the physician / clinician recruiting journey.
- Provides superior, day-to-day account service to the internal physician / clinician client group by providing updates on existing tasks, reviewing performance data, and planning for future projects, in order to ensure they have the tools and support they need.
- Organizes key stakeholder events, specifically in conjunction with the physician recruitment and on-boarding process, while utilizing vital project management skills and innovative thinking on developing proper support, ensuring the physician/clinician experience is superior throughout.
- Administers ongoing website content management and updates relative to industry best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Business acumen and insight
- A keen focus on branding and creating a space that will attract physician/clinician demand
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with HR, physicians/clinicians and clinical leadership is critical to success
- Ability to monitor and manage an operating budget
- Strong creative skill set, with a keen eye for design (aesthetically and user-friendly)
- Excellent project and event management skills, with the ability to drive engagement
- Able to work well with others in a creative and collaborative environment but also independently
- Excellent at multi-tasking and the ability to set priorities and readjust as needed
- Strong bridge personality between creative and business is a MUST
- Strong professional presence, highly motivated, results-oriented self-starter
- An individual who is known for integrity, flexibility and passion for their work. An energetic professional who can offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help advance our brand
- Must have a good understanding of their audience and customers and have strong creative and organization skills
- Must also have a good handle on consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyze market data
- Excellent brand ambassador skills that are customer-focused (internal & external)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 20% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a closely related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- A minimum of 5 years’ marketing work experience with expert knowledge of marketing and related subjects (advertising, market research, consumer behavior, marketing analytics)
- Experience with clinical recruitment, specifically physicians/clinicians is required
The Manager, Physician Recruitment Marketing is responsible for supporting the execution and implementation of clinical / physician recruitment marketing strategies, and assisting with general corporate strategies to support the expansion efforts of the Company. The incumbent in this role has proven success in supporting the implementation of effective strategic marketing plans in a growing and complex organization. He/She is responsible for maintaining expertise in the healthcare industry, as well as marketing strategies, staying abreast of issues, trends, and competitor strategies to identify clinical / physician recruitment marketing opportunities for ChenMed.