????????????????We are looking for ?Manager - Pharmacy Operations for our client in Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: Manager - Pharmacy Operations
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Manager- Pharmacy Operations
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Days/w Rotating Weekends
- The Pharmacy Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Director of Pharmacy in managing the pharmacy operations.
- This includes implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures, supervision and training of staff, inventory management, quality assurance and regulatory compliance.
- The Operations Managers shall also assist in managing the pharmacy when the Pharmacy Director is unavailable.
- B.S. or Pharm D. from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy, a Doctor of Pharmacy from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy is preferred.
- Hospital Pharmacy Management experience is preferred
- Minimum of 4years as a Pharmacy Clinical/Operations Specialist or one of the following.
- At least 7years of hospital pharmacy experiencerequired; preferably within area of focus.
- Completion of hospital PGY2/ pharmacy specialty residency or fellowship.
- BPS Specialty certification.
- Other certification (e.g. FCCP, FASHP).
- Organization ? proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources.
- Communication ? communicates clearly and concisely.
- Judgment ? Makes decisions based upon job knowledge and experience.
- Considers all impacted areas in decision process. Seeks advice where applicable.
- Judgment sensible and reliable.
- Customer Orientation? establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Interpersonal Skills ? able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties.
- PC Skills ? demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office, Meditech, and purchasing vendor applications and others as required.
- Policies and Procedures ? articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
- Basic Skills ? able to perform mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing with the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy required.
- ACLS certification is required.
- At least one BPS certification is preferred.