Saint Agnes Healthcare is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Manages the daily operations of pharmacy services.
- Develops and implements performance improvement activities to include medication safety, medication use evaluation and pharmacoeconomics.
- Conducts competency assessments and coordinates the training and development of pharmacists, pharmacy residents and pharmacy students.
- Develops and manages departmental budget to promote pharmacoeconomics.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations. Also serves on various committees.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacist credentialed from the Maryland Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy required Master's degree preferred
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.