Oversees the daily activities of billing and staff in the Patient Financial Services Department. Key responsibility is to ensure timely and compliant billing for all Nicklaus Children's Health System services.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Services, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 years of hospital billing/receivables or medical collections experience as a Supervisor, Coordinator or, Lead role
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Job Specific Duties:
- Manages the billing operations and ensuring productivity meets the standards established by the health system.
- Manages the cash posting operations and ensuring posting productivity meets the standards established by the health system.