At RBI we are a growth company with ambitious goals. We know that we can only make our dream a reality by having the right talent on our side. The Marketing Manager, Performance Media, is a critical role in driving growth of sales for our over 2,000 restaurants and making Popeyes more accessible for our customers across the country. This person will help drive the growth and success for our online ordering and delivery platforms.
- Partner with cross functional teams, agency and media partners to drive a seamless execution of digital media campaigns and promotions.
- Work closely with digital marketing team, along with Digital Performance Director, to develop promotions and support innovative campaigns to drive growth and retention
- Responsible for briefing internal and external creative development teams on all required assets for all performance media campaigns and ensuring a timely delivery.
- Align with Web and ecommerce merchandising teams on optimal landing page experiences for all performance media campaigns.
- Manage dynamic creative segmentation and continually audit our 3rd party dynamic creative platforms and campaigns to ensure messaging and creative segmentation is accurate.
- Identify segments leveraging 1st party (CRM/DMP/CDP) or 3rd party audiences for creative personalization and maintain creative segmentation matrix across all digital channels and audiences
- Implement and report on creative, format and messaging testing plans within and recommend creative and copy optimizations based on data and findings. Communicate/present the digital creative performance to internal and external creative development teams.
- Build and maintain reporting on offer and creative performance to inform optimization recommendations and audience segmentation.
- Troubleshoot any creative and tracking issues with advertising agency and advertising partners.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital media trends, competitive programs, and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Previous Media Agency and/or digital media trafficking experience preferred.
- Experience working with creative agencies and an understanding of the creative briefing process
- Experience working with Mobile Measurement Platforms (MMPs) and Digital media buying platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, DSPs).
- Understanding of creative optimization and A/B testing.
- Preferred experience in Marketing, or ecommerce
- Preferred experience in QSR or related industry
- Highly motivated and tech savvy with a desire to expand their knowledge of digital media strategies and tactics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications