PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
The Manager, Performance Marketing plays a critical part in helping adidas Canada reach aggressive traffic, revenue and business growth. This role will be responsible for performance marketing strategies that drive qualified traffic to our eComm and DTC businesses while collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to influence the customer journey for higher conversion.
- Build and manage effective and efficient strategies that achieve strong ROAS in digital channels including, but not limited to: paid search, paid social, affiliate marketing, programmatic/display, and partnerships.
- Develop complementary approaches that support the Brand Consideration layer through storytelling and product exposure; Retention layer through mid-funnel tactics; and Intent layer through sophisticated retargeting and lower funnel tactics.
- Manage agency and partner relationships. Consistently push to deliver programs that innovate and achieve higher than industry average results.
- Lead the development of analytic frameworks that provide a clearer understanding of attribution amongst digital channels, audience propensity and ongoing tracking of channel improvements.
- Stay on top of marketing, data, targeting and automation trends that will move the needle on operations and spend efficiencies, such as dynamic ad units, machine learning, AI.
- Responsible for planning and management the budget to meet traffic and revenue targets.
- Tight collaboration with eComm team to influence post-click experiences that drive conversion growth. Tight collaboration with Brand team for overall storytelling within media.
- Responsible for app download and growth strategy.
- Mentor and manage the Assistant Manager, Performance Marketing to proficiently execute and analyze digital programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic/analytical thinking.
- Strong relationship management both external and internal.
- Superior writing, research, presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to manage, collaborate and/or influence cross-functional groups and team members
- Deep-rooted understanding of an ever-changing digital landscape
- Solid understanding of performance marketing channels, technology and analytics
- Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- College Diploma or University Degree in a relevant field.
- 4-7 years’ industry and / or relevant work experience
- Experience with digital marketing platforms (Google AdWords, SA360, DV360, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest).
- English Language is must and French proficiency is an asset