Manager, Performance Management
We are currently looking for a Performance Manager to support a Financial Services client. Position has responsibility for our Business Intelligence and Analytics function, as well as account technology and performance support programs. Business Intelligence touches all aspects of account service delivery and is critical to the success of initiative completion and innovation efforts. Growing an analytics capability throughout the account is an important deliverable. The position can be based either in downtown Chicago or Naperville with potential to work virtual one or two days a week.
The Performance Manager is a key enabling role and maintains responsibility for Key Performance Indicator (KPI) development and alignment for tracking, reporting and improvement action planning across all functional leads and disciplines with the Account Team; and shaping and deploying a process management mentality that focuses on leveraging JLL best practices and Client specific requirements.
The position is responsible for the development, implementation, integration, and management of information systems and associated tools that support the client portfolio. Systems and tools include, but are not limited to Corrigo, OneView Tracker, OneView extranet portal, OneView Analytics, OneView Financials, OneView Projects, and other databases. The candidate will partner with the account’s Business Intelligence Manager to identify trends and opportunities. Using these systems and tools, this position provides the critical data needed to track Key Performance Indicators and analyze team performance, comparing against targets and benchmarks.
Specific Duties, including but not limited to:
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking, reporting and improvement action planning
Enhance Service Level Agreements (SLA) and associated reporting
Work with JLL and Client leaders to understand pain points, inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement, leading data driven analytics to understand key drivers and provide recommendations for improvement
Participate in Account’s Innovation Council, leading evaluation of technology components, if applicable, and support innovation implementations
Manage a two person team of data analysts
Manage annual submission, execution, reporting, forecasting and continuous process improvement of the FM Capital Program
Draft internal and external account communications as it relates to data and metric reporting
Shaping and deploying a process management mentality that focuses on leveraging JLL best practices
Manage the relationship with Client’s Performance Management Center Of Excellence and translate their business objectives into JLL’s account business plan
Deep understanding of contract key performance indicators and reporting requirements
Support enterprise wide savings initiatives that are driven by contract Service Level Agreements and glide path
Support Account Executive on governance related responsibilities
Design and implement reporting tools used to track JLL’s performance
Analyze year-to-date metric variances; recommend and implement changes aimed at improving operational results
Partner with team members to analyze client survey results for trends and action plan development
Support special projects as required
• The ability to communicate and collaborate across many levels within JLL and client organization
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Background in real estate and/or facilities management preferred
• Sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, tenacity and the flexibility to operate independently in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
• Strong analytical skills with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans.
• Process Management experience or demonstrated skills
• Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
• Must handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively, and establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing team environment.
• Provide discrete and confidential handling of sensitive information
• Demonstrate high level of customer service with client contacts and internal team.
• Collaborate with team to share and improve technical skills
• Translate results into meaningful information for teams to manage work and for leadership and client to make decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field advantageous
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a data management and customer service environment
• Technically proficient in use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Access
• Strong overall systems experience including solid understanding of CRM systems
• Financial acumen with strong attention to detail coupled with excellent analytical skills