North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
The Manager, People & Change role will:
- Deliver relevant solutions across complex projects and programs, leveraging internal and external expertise networks to maximize value and impact of delivery.
- Helps to sets the strategy and leads the successful execution of internal initiatives which build the firm’s capability and expertise.
- Develops trusted, long-term profitable relationships with the executive client buyers and industry bodies.
- Creates and drives long term sales strategy to position and market expertise/capability in existing and target accounts.
- Uses specialism to introduce and promote new thinking to clients and influence their decision making.
- Recognized and sought after as a leading expert in field.
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Organizational Change Management experience which includes developing and implementing a Change Plan from strategy to communications to training.
- Experience in creating and selling expert solutions and methodologies in existing and new client accounts.
- External accreditation or recognition via recognized professional bodies.
- Running projects and managing teams; and delivery experience driving desired business outcomes, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous.
- Proven SME or content expertise.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.