Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and concisely communicate ideas through PowerPoint and other documentation while adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal response
- Contribute to the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience related to change management or human resource consulting, with two years of experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; MBA or an advanced degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience leading business transformation projects with previous experience leading large scale organizational change management efforts and has leveraged PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, and other Microsoft tools to develop work plans, articulate complex issues, analyze data, and structure information
- Deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- Travel may be up to 80-100%