Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Talent Management in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
- Manage multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Lead in conducting current state talent assessments including but not limited to job analysis, talent risk assessments, and capability assessments
- Lead in designing critical roles, job families, job descriptions, competency models, career paths, and governance mechanisms
- Lead in developing future state talent management strategies including but not limited to recruiting strategies, retention strategies, strategic workforce planning, employee value propositions, performance management, and succession planning
- Contribute to the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to proposals, articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
- Five years of relevant work experience related to talent management, organizational design, change management, or human resource consulting, with two years of experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or related field preferred
- Experience managing a portfolio of activities within a project or team. Previous experience in setting priorities and balancing competing deadlines desired
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead conversations and create stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues across an organizational hierarchy
- Experience mentoring or managing employees including annual goal-setting, performance review and discussing career opportunities
- This role requires a willingness to travel80-100% of the time
Requisition #: 33314