Manager, Payment Innovation Solutions
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 200 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 3,000 physicians.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Manager of Payment Innovation Integration/Delivery is responsible for supporting SCA's capabilities in executing a variety of payment innovation programs with payers with an internal and external perspective. This role will work with Senior Director to engage with cross-functional SCA teams to ensure that payment innovations are being properly supported, measured, scaled and complied across the enterprise. Including, but not limited to:
- Supply Chain
- Payer Engagement/Managed Care
- Finance (dashboards and metrics)
- Finacial Operations
Skills and Responsibilities:
- This role will be able to consider financial and quality of care metrics to identify and implement potential improvement opportunities.
- Engage in collaboration and reporting related to:
- Bundled Payment Models and concepts
- Quality-based value payments
- Patient engagement and retention initiatives
- Population Health strategies
- Certificate of Excellence and Premium Designation program development
- Monitor performance of month/quarter/year-end key performance indicators by gathering accurate data through a variety of data sources.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance to ensure year-end goals can be achieved.
- Assess the financial impact, on a prospective and retrospective basis, of changes in payment models and communicates alternatives and recommendations.
- Present project status updates by defining progress, problems and solutions.
- Evaluate and identify gaps in internal capabilities and processes for responding to payment model changes and makes recommendations to SCA regarding making, buying or partnering capabilities.
- Maintain strong industry knowledge around payment reform models and federal innovation.
- Monitor and support tracking of key legislative and regulatory risks and opportunities at the state and federal level for identified priorities that support the enterprise business strategy.
- 2-5+ years of relevant work experiencepreferred
- Qualified candidate will be highly analytical, a critical thinker, intellectually curious, with decision making skills
- Exceptional skill with problem solving, analysis, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Very proficient skillset using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to travel up to/but limited to 40% nationwide
Pleaseclick here to apply: