Advocate Sherman –
Elgin, IL 60121
Hours / bi-weekly pay period:
39 Bed Adult Medical unit with 39.1 direct reports.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing required
- 5 years clinical experience
- 2 years of previous management experience preferred. Organizational, planning delegation skills
- Team Building skills
- Communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership attributes
- Results oriented with concern for appropriate process
- Professional Registered Nurse
- Ability to travel locally as well as long distance travel
- Ability to work within stressful conditions and difficult situations
- Resilient and flexible in a changing environment
- May be exposed to hazardous material and life threatening diseases
- Ability to cooperate and work with others
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions
To provide administrative and clinical leadership to plan, coordinate and manage
Personnel and resources in order to provide the highest quality patient care with
trained, professional, and competent staff in the most cost effective manner. To
collaborate with physicians and other health care disciplines to assure optimal
- Planning, management, implementation and evaluation of operations/services to ensure quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Preparation and administration of budgets to ensure adequate personnel, Facilities, and supplies.
- Responsible for the selection, development, motivation and evaluation of staff.
- Maintenance of effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Responsible for personal and professional growth and development