Responsible for the design and implementation of the overall entity strategy for improving the Patient Experience while assuring completion of the AHN system Patient Experience Division goals and objectives. Acts as site lead for all Patient Experience efforts and success.
- Responsible for overall supervision of all aspects of the Patient Experience improvement effort at assigned site including coordination of training, development and project management related to service culture change. Design and provide all training, coaching and mentoring processes while building and maintaining strong working relationships with site leaders, physicians, clinical and non-clinical management team members and employees in all departments. Works in concert with other Patient Experience Division team members in promoting and evaluation progress within the assigned entity and with other entities as requested. (40%)
- Directly responsible for the work and success of the Service Recovery Specialist and all efforts related to management of complaints and grievances as well as implementation of service recovery improvement efforts. (20%)
- Provides leadership with monitoring and translation and/or utilization of patient satisfaction data as well as regular reporting at the entity for leadership, nursing quality teams and workgroups. (10%)
- Responsible for mentorship of patient experience team and ongoing service excellence, meetings, and education. (10%)
- Maintains updated strategic plan for assigned facility and unit or department based improvement plans and reports progress to the patient experience team. Shares best practice tactics and tools while problem solving assistance to all team members. (20%)
- Bachelor's degree in education, nursing, counseling, social work or another related field. Or a combination of education and/or 10 years related experience in lieu of degree.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a healthcare related position.
- Leadership experience with proven teaching, training and program management expertise.
- Clinical experience.
- Demonstrated success with leading large scale projects and culture change.
Job ID: J137798