The Patient Access Administration department at Orlando Health is currently seeking a Patient Access Manager. The Patient Access Manager is responsible for the appropriate delivery of patient access services for one or more locations throughout Orlando Health as assigned with combined total net revenue of $200 million or higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Finance or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience on a 1:1 basis, offsetting experience must be in the field of Healthcare/Patient Financial Services.
- Four years (4) of Patient Access (Patient Business) experience is required. One year (1) supervisory, lead or preceptor experience required.
- Develops goals and objectives.
- Plans, organizes, and directs department activities.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures for department operations.
- Responsible for the management of all staff on-site in Human Resource related functions.
- Reviews departmental performance and implements changes as necessary to improve services and simplify workflows to increase physician and patient satisfaction.
- Keeps administration informed of department activities, needs, and problems