$100K — $150K *
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Generates new sponsorship revenue from regional, national and global companies.
● Achieves individual sales goals and assist department in achieving annual revenue targets.
● Develops and leads strategic, custom marketing plans with partner objectives and priorities at the forefront aimed to maximize brand value.
● Maintains a robust pipeline through qualified leads and cold calls with potential partner opportunities.
● Builds and enhances existing client relationships and work with activation team to ensure client success.
● Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
● Demonstrates ability to effectively build a network of contacts at all levels within the industry and in the community, both and externally.
● Ability to use logic and reasoning to evaluate information to determine how it should be best interpreted
● Lead meetings in which stakeholders come together to focus ideas in a single direction.
● Able to communicate confidently and competently to all types of audiences within a variety of delivery methods.
● Ability to achieve planned objectives through completing relevant tasks and focus.
● Organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively, while balancing and prioritizing multiple or competing tasks.
● Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, concise and impartial manner.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and at least 5-7 years relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Experience with Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint & Word.
● Experience with Prospecting Sales Resources (ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Winmo, SponsorUnited).
Valid through: 11/10/2021