Are you versatile enough to take on this 3-pronged role? You'll will be responsible for the operational management of a client's paid social marketing initiatives, managing the less expert members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for the dedicated account(s).
- Paid Social campaign strategy implementation.
- Understand the client's product and their marketing objectives and goals.
- Review and analyze competitor sites.
- Develop forecasts and plans, using input from your Director and Account Director.
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Monitor, track and evaluate c